Outfit Help & Requests
Don't know what to wear today? Looking for a good outfit suggestion for a party, wedding, or even just work? You came to the right place. Don't be shy! Ask away by leaving a comment, or shoot me an email with your questions at Request@TheFashionDealer.com and I will send you back a personal suggestion.
Notes on Requests:
1. Once I have finished a request, I place it under the 'Requests' label, so please check there or in the most recent posts to find your requests.
2. I have been receiving a high volume of requests as of late, and therefore, am not
able to complete them all right away. I will post your request as soon as I am able
to, usually in the order it was received. I sometimes post certain requests earlier
than others if I happen to stumble upon those items first.
3. While I would love to find a look for less for every request I receive, sometimes I
am just not able to because many designer looks are extremely unique. I am only
able to work with what was created and is currently out there, so I apologize in
advance if I am unable to find something similar to your request. I promise you, I
will use all my resources for each request and try my absolute best.
Looking Your best doesn't have to be a full time job. Its just a few simple rules that make looking good and saving money easy!
Check out a few little pieces of advice that I gathered up from random posts
note: You can also check under the labels "Advice" or "Tips" for a database of all past posts in which any type of advice was given.
Tips for the Ladies:
1. Style Network's "How do I look?" host Jeannie Mai's Advice for Getting Dressed
2. Don't Have more than one statement piece in an outfit
3. How short is too short? The right length for a dress or mini skirt
4. A Good fit for a Pear shaped body
5. 'Over-sized' or a few sizes too big? Plus: what kind of items are a good investment.
6. Keep it Loose on a Hot Summer Day
Tips for the Gentlemen:
1. Zac Efron on what your Clothes say about you
2. Keep it tight and Fitted
Request a look
If you need some advice on what to wear or would like to request a look, please don't hesitate to send me an email to Request@TheFashionDealer.com - I really would love to help you out! Just make sure to include a detailed description of what you are looking for or confused about and I will send you back a response asap.
Submit your look for Review
You can also send me a picture of an outfit you put together and ask me for advice about it (whether it fits well, it matches, if I like it, it works well with your body type...etc.). Make sure you include a picture of the entire outfit or a very detailed description in order for me to be able to give you the most accurate response.